Friday, November 16, 2007

Poppy's Surprise

Our new friend Poppy Q from New Zealand had another surprise for us today. You remember Poppy. She recently surprised us with a package containing the two beautiful Gizzy quilts Miss Lynne made.

We don't want to spoil her surprise, so we'll just let you go read it for yourselves. The title of today's story is ( a surprise ).

And while you're there, don't be a lurkey turkey. If you have a blogger account, say hello. <(^,^)>

(s) Jan's Funny Farm residents

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jan and the funny farm famble! I hope you do not think me too ungracious of a kitty for taking such a long time to return your visit. You can only imagine how happy I was to see you come cheer me on while I was so very sick. Mommy was heartbroken and thought for sure I would not regain any of my spirit and was prepared for the worst. But I was worth a small miracle. With your purrrayers and some good medicine, I have regained my strength day by day. Mommy would not have made it through her worries about me without your comfort. Each night we keep you in our prayers and wish you endless Blessings this Thanksgiving season.
    Love and hugs from our house to yours, Miss Peach and the mommy who thinks your Gizzy quilts are sucha wonderful gifty:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.