Wednesday, December 12, 2007

CCSI Cast Party

I am writing this from the CCSI cast party at Hearst Castle in San Simian, CA. It is unbelievable here. The weather is perfect. The food is out of this world scarfable, yet elegant. Sassy has really put on the dog... er cat. She has gone all out for her cast and crew. Flowers, wine, extra clothes for those of us who don't have a fancy wardrobe.

I almost didn't get to come. Jan bought me the new hat I modeled in the last post. Then we learned the party would be formal and although we looked hard all Sunday afternoon, there was no way we could afford to buy me formal wear. So I had to decline Sassy's invitation.

Evidently I wasn't the only one with a limited wardrobe because Sassy changed formal attire to a matter of choice and pocketbook.

And Opus and Roscoe said they had a spare dinner jacket that might fit me. It did. Don't we look refined in our matching dinner jackets? That's Opus on my left and Roscoe on my right.
Photo by Italia Photoga
Oops! Opus and Roscoe have stopped by to correct me. Opus is on the left in the photo and Roscoe is on the right in the photo and I am in the middle. That makes Opus on my right in the photo and Roscoe on my left. My problem was I was facing my own picture and then Opus was..... Never mind, you get the idea. As you face the photo, it's left to right, Opus, Percy, Roscoe. (There must have been some strong fumes in that wine cellar!)

You can read the story and updates about the cast party on Sassy Tales.

Opus and Roscoe managed to capture a photo of the entire crew at the pool. I didn't know I could swim but it sure was fun. Wonder if it had anything to do with the time I spent in the wine cellar with those two and several other cast members?

Percy,
aka Pepper Minstix in CCSI's (Cat/Canine Crime Scene Investigator) The Santa Caper

7 comments:

  1. You look very handsome in that dinner jacket. I am so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy that you came Percy! And how lucky that the jacket fit you just fine!

    We would like to offer to drop you back off at home on our way back to Italy. Is that OK?

    Love,
    Opus and Roscoe
    ps. Roscoe is on the right as you look at the photo, but he is on YOUR left. I, the handsome white cat, is on your right. We get confused for each other all the time. Hehehhee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, what I was trying to say was

    "I, Opus (the handsome white cat) am on your right". Still too much wine I guess!

    Puuurs,
    Opus

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't mean to sound rude. Sorry for the mix up. I don't mind being called Opus but Opus HATES to be called Roscoe. Better to double check! hehehehe!

    Hey, check out our pool party photo again. We just added your ballcap!

    Love,
    Opus and Roscoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Percy you look so dashing in your tux...very James Bond-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are indeed very handsome Percy. We are having a great time at the party

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stoppin by to let Jan know that ya got home OK. Ya were a big help with the wine selections, ya should do a post on what Opus & Roscoe taught ya. That sure was fin in the pool, who says cats don't like water, maybe too much wine helped, ha, ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.