Thursday, December 13, 2007

Coming Home

As much fun as it was to fly to California for the CCSI (Cat/Dog Crime Scene Investigation) cast party, it is good to be home again. Back with Jan and my brothers and sisters on the Funny Farm.

Sassy, CEO (Cat Executive Officer) of Little Productions, took me under her wing - um, under her paw. She is quite extraordinary. Elegant, gracious, talented, and a whirlwind of activity, greeting each cast and crew member by name and making us feel like we were doing her a favor by attending her party.

Doesn't Sassy look stunning in the red dress Opus and Roscoe brought her from Italy? They took this photo of Sassy and me.


(All photos on this post by Italia Photoga)


And of course, we had to have a group photo. It was taken at the swimming pool. Can you believe all those cats and dogs actually got into the water? Must have been the wine fumes. I, of course, am wearing my new hat to protect my ears and nose from sunburn.

The Italian brothers Opus and Roscoe loaned me the extra white dinner jacket they took with them in case Roscoe spilled something on his. It fit perfectly. (I posted that photo yesterday.) Fortunately, none of us spilled anything on our jackets. I returned it before leaving CA, but found it in my suitcase when I got home. A present from my new friends. I will certainly think of them every time I see it. And who knows, but I won't have another opportunity to wear it.

When it was time to go, Sassy and I shared a helicopter.




It was a wonderful party. Tonight will be the premiere showing of CCSI II: The Santa Caper and we'll be walking down the Red Carpet. You can catch the action over at Sassy Tales.

Percy,
aka Pepper Minstix in CCSI's (Cat/Canine Crime Scene Investigator) The Santa Caper

4 comments:

  1. Oh we had so much fun with you in California! Hang on to that jacket because you never know when you might need it for a red carpet event!

    And speaking of red carpets...

    We can't wait to see you on it tonight! Tomorrow is the big day, do you wanna watch the show with us?

    Love,
    Opus and Roscoe
    ps. Thanks for the directions to your blog. We got confused because Jan's blog says Percy in the title and we thought it was yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give it a second thought, guys. You aren't the only ones who have detoured to Jan's Mercy and Percy journal by accident, thinking it must belong to the furry residents here. Jan hogs that one but she did start this one for us, so we can't complain. Well, we do, but....

    Sure, I'll watch the show with you guys tomorrow night. I read somewhere you're serving popcorn. What can I bring?

    Percy,
    Jan's Funny Farm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful party wasn't it? I am so glad that ya had a good time. And how about that RED CARPET!! What fun. Tomorrow is a big day and the three days after that too, rest up see ya early on the set tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Percy, it was great doing the red carpet photos, the whole CCSI is so great and wonderful to do!

    I am used to large cat groups, as you know, and also dogs are no problem for me to work with -- my whole life til now I live with doggies.

    See you tomorrow... and copy some red carpet photos to spread the CCSI word to the blogosphere. Some day Hollywood will find us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.