Thursday, December 27, 2007

Good Dogs Three

Jan is strange. She's all excited about a used area rug someone gave her today. First, she cut off all the fringe so the super carpet sucking machine won't jam again. Then she moved the Merci-size little beds she bought the three of us - Buddy is a medium and Samaritan's a large, in case you haven't noticed, Jan - onto the carpet in front of the couch.

She mumbled, Now try to sail them across the room into the gas space heater, as she worked. She really shouldn't have dared us. We're pretty good at sailing things through the air around here.

What really made her happy was turning around from her desk a few minutes later and finding this sight. (Click on photos to enlarge.)
Yep, there were the three of us curled up on our beds on the edge of the carpet. And the heat wasn't even on at the time. Oh, how cute, she cooed. Then she grabbed the camera.
Do you see anything about these photos to excite her? Like we said, Jan is strange.

(s) Buddy, Merci and Samaritan

11 comments:

  1. Jan, Thanks for stopping by to visit. Mom doesn't think you are strange at all. She does strange things like that all the time. She lets us rearrange her rubs and chew on them. She says that Louie is teething and the rubs are dirt cheap at Home Depot. She said when he is done with that phase she will buy new ones..
    Stop back over Mom posted the link to the Prime Rib recipe.. Mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all looking so nice and cute together. Believe me in our house that would get my human excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we all snuggled together my Mommy would get pretty excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get it but I bet all of the moms do. Everydoggie looks so happy to have their own place to sleep on, now they won't have to argue over who get what. Ya have a good mommie.
    Oh, speaking of good mommies I need to ask Jan if Percy and everyone else would like to come over today and be at the pool with me. I am planning on staying for awhile there and all are invited. I will post about it when I am done being lazy at the pool, that might be a few days. This is so relaxing. I will as before take good care of Percy and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey do ya like my Happy New Year hat????? Hope I don't loose it at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yoos luk soo cyoot sweepin syde by syde. Even my Mommie wents Awwwwwwwzzzzzz. Beans arr stwange sumtymes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, you three are cute and good doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree, that IS adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw, that is such a great picture! mommy said that that is a miracle photo in some houses (like if she even thinks about getting a woofie I'll hawk up a hairball!) cause woofies and kitties don't always get along.

    You all look so cozy, I think I'll take a nap! Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Miss Jan and everyone! Thanks for stopping by my bloggie! I'm glad all the doggies have a nice place to curl up. Coco and I have to take turns with the Boppy pillow, unfortunately.
    Your new buddy, Jimmy Joe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are cute photos, so snuggly and cozy! Yep, I can see why your mom is excited. SS coos over my paws. For goodness sake, I have 4 of them and always have, so what's so exciting?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.