Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cyndi Meets Cricket


Hey, Cyndi here. I'll be with you in just a second. I was just taking a whiff of catnip when this photo finally arrived from Picasa. It takes "forever" to get a photo to download any more. The other day it not only took what seemed like hours, but we ended up having to delete 38 - yes, 38! - copies of the same photo. They just all appeared at once.

We asked Jan to help us with our Meow or Woof Like a Pirate graphic for Monday and it took her alllllllll day to make it so we never got to post yesterday.  While she was at it, she turned it into a design.  Sam makes the silliest faces so he is a perfect pirate.  **Oh, sorry, Sam.  I mean you make a realistic pirate.**

I have one of those awwwww videos for you today. Short but sugary. We think you're going to enjoy meeting little Cricket.


If the video doesn't play, click here.

Today is the Saturday blog hop but I don't feel like fighting to add another photo, so we'll just tell you we're taking part.  :)

We hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  It's cool here, which is a welcome change.

15 comments:

  1. How cute is that kitty! Cricket is a real charmer.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! Smiles, hugs, and kisses through the computer! Can I please, please, please with sugar on top, have Cricket?? I am hopelessly in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness!! We can say with absolute certainty that is the CUTEST Cricket we have EVER seen!!!

    AROOOOF!
    Boondock and The Love Shack Pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wish my human knew more about computer stuff. But she is learning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cyndi for sharing that little Cricket, such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cricket is ADORABLE!! Awwwwwww!!! How cute is she?!?!!? So cute!!

    Super Sam - me and Charlie can't wait to see you as a pirate!! yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww..dat is such a cute wittle kitty! I could put up wit dat one!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you're so cute! Never mind the nip filled multiple download thing; you look sweet. See you tomorrow, aaaaaargggggghhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any more sugar and my teeth will rot! Cricket is so cute! Austin watched (he really did) and is now officially in love >^,,^<

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, I could watch that video a million times over! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that video is just adorable.. I came via the google reder thingy which we are trying to get used to. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I wonder why Picasa was acting up? Mom started ooo'ing and ahh'ing over that video. She said that when the little kitty rolled over it looked like my belly. I am round like most manx and since I am small I look like a kitten. I don't like being on my back much and Mom figures it's because of my physiology and the way my tailbone is but I am a roly poly when I do manage to go onto my back. She says it is so cute just like Cricket.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cyndi! You're lucky you had some nip to pass the time while you waited for photos to upload. Thanks for stopping by to say 'hi' the other day - as you can see, we've been lousy at blogging and visiting lately. But unexpected visits from friends always makes us smile! Have a great week!

    Your friends, Fuzzy and Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.