Friday, May 25, 2012

Frankie Friday

We've only been back for 3 days and the first two were pretty sad because of all the furries sick or new at the bridge.  So we're glad to celebrate today.  In case you haven't heard yet, it's Frankie Furter Friday.

What do you mean, who's Frankie Furter?  Sooner or later everyone knows Frankie.  He's got a title and everything - Hiz Honor, the Mayor of Blogville.

Don't be fooled by those short legs.  He's tall where it's most important.

Buddy:  Yep, Frankie's brain is tall and well-oiled.  (What did you think we were referring to?)  Sorry for butting into the conversation but I'd like to thank Clooney for his comment on our last post.  He not only remembered I'm actually Dr. Buddy, the famous brain surgeon, but, contrary to certain rumors, I've got a lot going on in my upstairs.  Just saying.  Now back to Frankie's post.

 Thanks for all you do, Frankie.  We've noticed you're receiving an award here and there.  You deserve them.  Had we remembered in time we would have made you a plaque giving you the key to our wine cellar.  (It's empty, but it makes a great place to hide out and contemplate a furry's animal magnetism on occasion.) Keep up the good work.

You can visit Frankie at the Franly and Ernestly Speaking blog.

We're going to head over to join Roo's Frankie Friday Blog Hop before our morning nap.  See you there.


18 comments:

  1. OMD, I has missed ya'll terriblies...don't do dat again k?

    An empty wine cellar? What good is dat? I say fill dat baby up and we'll has a pawty...maybe get togedder sounds betters.

    Anyways, Happy Frankie Day...we loves you Frankie!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Frankie Friday! Yay!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip, hip, hurray for Frankie!! We are so happy you guys are back with us!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tribute to a wonderfur blog.
    Have a great weekend evfurrybody! Oh and Jan too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD OMD You are BACK and I gotta say I am REALLY happy about THAT.. and truly happy fur the kind words you had to say about me. {{{SIGH}}}
    THIS is a DAY fur me to REMEMBER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know Frankie but he sounds like a cool dude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am joining in for my woofie friend too... Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very happy Frankie Friday!!
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny Farmers....dis was a super dooper postee bout our well-oiled mayor! Thank You...

    And have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for Frankie!!!
    Roo's pretty awesome too...for a dog!
    heh heh
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Frankie Friday to you!
    Thank you for the note at the top of your blog. Gee, that word verification thing be annoying! Mum has good vision and she struggles with it!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three cat-cheers for Frankie! We agree wif Katie - Roo's okay for a doggie MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun day! So glad we had a Frankie Furter Friday! We sure surprised him didn't we?! Hope you are having a nice holiday time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful salute to our dear Frankie. He deserves it!!

    Happy Memorial Day weekend!!

    Mona, Wennie & the Mommy too

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well it looks like I know Frankie Furter now too! Gosh I didn't know so many sweet kitties had passed this month until I saw your blog. I feel so bad for all of their families as I sure know how they feel. My prayers for them all. I want to thank you so very much for your purrs, woofs and prayers for Casper Jan and all your pals. It was so much appreciated. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.