Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Chewing Thoughtfully



Buddy:  We received a package of Newman's Own Premium Dog Treats and Jan's been too stingy ... um, perhaps I should say too busy to open the box so we can have some.

Sam:  But we prevailed.  She finally grabbed the treats and outside we went.  But she's so slow setting up for photos. 


Merci:  Here's Marcus waiting impatiently.

Marcus:  Come on, come on, come on. 


Sam: This is what the treats look like.  We asked for the small size in hopes we can finagle more out of Jan at a time.

Buddy:  They are chicken flavor. They have no wheat or corn.

Merci:  The listed ingredients are: organic barley flour, ground chicken, blackstrap molasses, carrots, apples, chicken fat (naturally preserved), rolled oats and rosemary extract.  No additives or other ingredients.


Buddy:  So, we finally get to taste test.  I'm not making a face here.  I'm chewing thoughtfully.

Sam:  Chewing thoughtfully means he's thinking about chewing more biscuits.

Merci: I'm licking my lips. 

Marcus:  I'm showing my hips.

Sam:  Who cares about your hips, Marcus?  This is a food post.

Marcus:  Well, Jan took a picture of my hips, so I'm showing them!


Marcus:  Here, this is better. You can see my face.  I'm waiting on seconds.

Merci:  You are not waiting on seconds, Marcus.  You are waiting on fourths.  Or was that fifths?

Buddy:  Seconds.  It was seconds, Merci.  I know because I was counting too.

Sam: You were not counting, Buddy, you were chomping.  It was fifths.  *eyes open wide*   Oh, I see what you're doing.  If we're waiting on seconds, Jan should give us more.  *wink, wink*  I gotcha.  It was definitely seconds Marcus is waiting on.

Buddy:  Hey, Jan, where are you going with our Newman's Own dog treats?

Sam:  Oh, well, we tried.  Maybe next time.

Buddy:  We would like to thank Chewy.com for providing us with a sample bag of treats to taste test. We all enjoyed them and wanted more.  We were not compensated for writing this post and any opinions expressed were our own.

10 comments:

  1. I didn't know there were Newman pet snacks! Mum eats Newman people stuffs all the time. Hee hee hee, oh, and I like your sticky up ears Marcus...they're cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD they are HEART ♥ Shaped. That is a GOOD sign right THERE.
    We really enjoyed your review... Now we just have to tell MOM that we want to make Newman's Own... OUR own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are glad you all enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those do look tasty!
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Marcus you are adorable! We'd love to try those cookies too. Hooray for fifths in treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they sure do look tasty!!!
    We want some!! hehehe!!!
    Have a pawsome day!!

    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sure look tasty!! Uh oh, careful! Jenna's pack might sneak some! MOL!
    Have a good day!
    xxMikko


    Also we have nominated your blog for the Sunshine award! Come on by to claim it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys sure do great reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so yummy but we don't get them over the pond xxoxxxx


    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do they come in nip flavor? ...just asking :-)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.