Sunday, October 04, 2015

The Blankie Drape

JAN:  Hey, which one of you ate half of the sausage in the pan that was intended for my dinner?

RUSTY:  It wasn't me, but if you intend to ask for the guilty party to return it, you might want to think twice about it.

MICAH:  What are you supposed to be, Rusty?


RUSTY:  I'm supposed to be warm but I'm cold.  This wet, chilly weather isn't comfortable.

CYNDI:  So why are you wearing a lampshade on your head?

RUSTY:  I'm not wearing a lamp shade; I'm wearing a drape.  Jan left it on the back of the chair and I appropriated it for a blankie, but it isn't very warm.

PERCY:  Is winter coming early this year or are we just growing colder ... I mean, older?

BUDDY:  Jan didn't use gates when I was a pup, but I can imagine the fun this Corgi pup had breaking loose. 

MARCUS:  I don't have that problem.  When I was very small, I climbed the gate Jan used to try to keep me out of a room.  And before long, I could jump over it.

SAM:  But this guy evidently neither climbs nor jumps.

MERCI:  But he is one determined - and noisy - little guy.  Enjoy our Sunday Smile video.


If the video doesn't play, click here.

13 comments:

  1. Yum, sausages! I'd probably steal them too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Uh oh,, some one snuck a snozage..... it is getting colder... AND we're getting older. The two are a challenging combo. Bo the corgi needs a padlock it seems! Happy Sunday all, Hugs wags and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure it wasn't me who ate your sausage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL....We just loved the little escape artist Corgi!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our weather has dropped like crazy recently too!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sausages sound good, we'd go after them too.
    We're sorry it's so cool already. Winter is not that far off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything not locked in the fridge is fair game, no? And a pan kind of looks like a bowl. Just saying! ;)

    Hugs to you all, dear friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you find a warmer lampshade, I mean blankie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sausages sound good and yummy... As it's getting colder, we began to sleep under the blankies too ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one determined pup! It is getting cold at night here, and I have started sleeping under the covers with my mum and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sausage is too good to resist for anyone! We are ready for some cooler temps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahah what a little sweetie...did someone say snags..;) nice drape to..very chic Rusty :) loves Fozziemum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cold=Brrr! At furst we thought you were in your Mom's hooded coat:))

    Now as to who gobbled that sausage??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.