Monday, July 18, 2016

Bow Tie For A Moose

Taylor:  What in the world is that?


Buddy:  It's Marcus.

Taylor:  Which part of him?

Buddy:  His neck.

Taylor:  You had me worried for a moment.  I was told this is a family friendly blog.

Buddy:  It's a refreshing change to not have to see Marcus's face in a post.

Taylor:  Why is his face missing?

Buddy:  Because a while back he sat on Jan's lap while she was trying to type and this was her view.

Taylor:  He looks a bit naked.  I know; he needs a bow tie.  

Buddy:  Sometimes he needs a noose.

Marcus:  Who needs a moose?

Buddy:  You startled me, Marcus!  I was just telling Taylor that Rusty needs a mousse.  One of those rich, frothy, creamy desserts made with whipped egg whites and heavy cream.  It would put a little weight on him.

Marcus:  A good idea.  I hope we all get some too.  That picture you're looking at needs a little color.  It looks like some dog's neck.  Might I suggest a bow tie?

16 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    BOL... oh Marcus, I think you have a most huggable neck... if you were sitting on my lap, I would be your bow tie!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely a bow tie!

    Monty, Harlow and Ramble

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you guys always make me laugh. From noose to moose to mousse, so funny. And I'm glad this blog was NOT x-rated, haha. Even though Marcus is x-ceptional. You, too, Taylor. Love, Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL!! Bow ties make the man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are always so funny! We hope no one needs a noose!

    Thank you so much for celebrating my 10th Birthday with me! Purrs, Dragonheart

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet Rusty would enjoy a mousse :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL...Marcus you are too funny!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you get a bow tie soon.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are part of the funny farm! What fun!
    (ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL! I'll place an order for a mousse, too, please!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's okay Marcus, go ahead and tie one on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sat on Jan's lap Marcus? OMC...we're sure Jan appawciated that.
    Yep, you'd look good with a bow tie.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  13. A little lap-sitting, and a bow tie? You go, Marcus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We think Marcus would look even more handsome with a bowtie! We love the conversations you guys have :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have some bow ties and long neck ties too:)


    Mousse sounds truly like a good YUM!
    Moose?? Lets just leave those outside, OK?? (A loose moose is far worse than a goose on the loose, and the noose should be reserved for those badnecks of the most naughty...well, maybe sometimes a good noose might keep a loose moose or even a goose from being too loose...OMC! OMD!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.